Riedel Communications designs, manufactures and distributes the most pioneering real-time networks for video, audio, data and communications for broadcast, pro-audio, event, sports, theatre and security applications worldwide. The products reflect today’s leading-edge technologies that translate tomorrow's demands into today's solutions.
Founded in 1987 as a garage company in Wuppertal, Riedel is now an internationally active company and employs over 700 people at 21 locations on 5 continents. More than 200 engineers at Riedel are developing the pioneering products of tomorrow.
As a result of our continued growth, Riedel Communications in Wuppertal is looking to hire a talented and motivated candidate (m/f/d) to join our Software Development Team as a team leader.
You are very confident in the area of C and C++, work both independently and appreciate working in an agile, multinational team. You place the same value on ease of maintenance as on efficient code. Additionally, you seek challenges and show enthusiasm for new technologies. Your tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain software in an embedded Linux environment in the area of real-time data transmission, especially in the audio environment
- Independent planning, design, implementation and testing of components
- Responsibility for sub-areas of the software architecture of our systems
- Participation in design and code reviews
- As a team leader, you will be responsible for 5 to 8 employees in your team